What a great afternoon spent looking around the classrooms, it was like stepping back in time, the children and teachers were dressed in period clothing. Ben Wallace MP and I unveiled a beautiful mosaic that the children had worked hard on creating that commemorates 300th years anniversary! The children were participating in 18th-century lessons and then later on we joined in for a celebratory BBQ, drinks and games. A wonderful afternoon spent in such a lovely welcoming school set in spectacular grounds.
- Garstang War Memorial 16th July 2018
- Town Council minutes, 16th July 2018 16th July 2018
- The 1st Ice Cream Festival in Garstang 15th July 2018
- St Mary & Michael Primary School Arts Week Open Day & Assembly 13th July 2018
- Youth Council agenda, 18 July 2018 12th July 2018