What a great afternoon spent looking around the classrooms, it was like stepping back in time, the children and teachers were dressed in period clothing. Ben Wallace MP and I unveiled a beautiful mosaic that the children had worked hard on creating that commemorates 300th years anniversary! The children were participating in 18th-century lessons and then later on we joined in for a celebratory BBQ, drinks and games. A wonderful afternoon spent in such a lovely welcoming school set in spectacular grounds.
- Waste and recycling contract agreed for Veolia and Wyre Council 21st March 2019
- Make a change become a Town Councillor 21st March 2019
- Garstang Town Council Awards 20th March 2019
- Town Council minutes, 18 March 2019 18th March 2019
- Scam Warning – Fake TV Licensing Emails 14th March 2019