What a wonderful event tonight at the yearly scouts Christmas carol service at the scout hut on Kepple Lane. The room was packed out with all the proud family and friends of the young lads, the show got started with us, the audience having a sing-along and then the scouts got up on the stage and sung their little hearts out – there was no pressure with all our smiling faces looking upon them! Great evening and I loved the relaxed atmosphere in the room and the fun leaders.
- Wyre takes action to tackle climate change 16th July 2019
- Parish and Town Council Newsletter – Summer 2019 16th July 2019
- Garstang Community Primary School Leavers Show 15th July 2019
- Garstang Scarecrow Festival Prize Giving Ceremony Sunday 7th July 15th July 2019
- Radio Lancashire interview with John Gillmore 5th July 15th July 2019