What a wonderful event tonight at the yearly scouts Christmas carol service at the scout hut on Kepple Lane. The room was packed out with all the proud family and friends of the young lads, the show got started with us, the audience having a sing-along and then the scouts got up on the stage and sung their little hearts out – there was no pressure with all our smiling faces looking upon them! Great evening and I loved the relaxed atmosphere in the room and the fun leaders.
- Major road works on the B6430 through Garstang affecting bus services 40, 41 and 42 21st January 2019
- Planning Committee agenda, 21 January 2019 16th January 2019
- Town Council agenda 21 January 2019 16th January 2019
- Garstang 10k Run & fun run 13th January 2019
- Youth Council meeting, 16 January 2019 10th January 2019