My mum and I were invited to the United Reformed Church Christmas celebration. We were welcomed by the most beautiful voices from the June Baker choir, and lovely words from speakers throughout the evening, some were extremely funny tales and gave us all a giggle. We were then welcomed into the hall for a hot drink and mincepie-delicious!
- Wyre takes action to tackle climate change 16th July 2019
- Parish and Town Council Newsletter – Summer 2019 16th July 2019
- Garstang Community Primary School Leavers Show 15th July 2019
- Garstang Scarecrow Festival Prize Giving Ceremony Sunday 7th July 15th July 2019
- Radio Lancashire interview with John Gillmore 5th July 15th July 2019