My mum and I were invited to the United Reformed Church Christmas celebration. We were welcomed by the most beautiful voices from the June Baker choir, and lovely words from speakers throughout the evening, some were extremely funny tales and gave us all a giggle. We were then welcomed into the hall for a hot drink and mincepie-delicious!
- LABC awards for two Wyre contractors 17th May 2019
- Wyre Council is on the hunt for this year’s sporting stars 17th May 2019
- Seaside Awards for Wyre’s beaches 17th May 2019
- Town Council minutes, 15 April 2019 15th May 2019
- Planning Committee agenda, 20 May 2019 15th May 2019