My mum and I were invited to the United Reformed Church Christmas celebration. We were welcomed by the most beautiful voices from the June Baker choir, and lovely words from speakers throughout the evening, some were extremely funny tales and gave us all a giggle. We were then welcomed into the hall for a hot drink and mincepie-delicious!
- Major road works on the B6430 through Garstang affecting bus services 40, 41 and 42 21st January 2019
- Planning Committee agenda, 21 January 2019 16th January 2019
- Town Council agenda 21 January 2019 16th January 2019
- Garstang 10k Run & fun run 13th January 2019
- Youth Council meeting, 16 January 2019 10th January 2019