We all gathered around the Market Cross this morning to hear a Lancashire town cry by our very own Town Crier Hillary McGrath, we all then went to the library were another cry was performed inside the library – we did give all the visitors inside the library the heads up first!
- LABC awards for two Wyre contractors 17th May 2019
- Wyre Council is on the hunt for this year’s sporting stars 17th May 2019
- Seaside Awards for Wyre’s beaches 17th May 2019
- Town Council minutes, 15 April 2019 15th May 2019
- Planning Committee agenda, 20 May 2019 15th May 2019