03 Jun 2019

Off road Bikes

The police are receiving many reports relating to off-road bikes that have been causing a nuisance. The local police and local partner agencies are determined to tackle this problem in order to improve the quality of life and safety of local residents.
If you have any issues with off road bikers in your local area you can report the issue via the non-emergency number 101 or via crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
It would also be beneficial if you keep a record of the riders clothing, the type of off-road bike – quad bike, scrambler, mini-moto, a go-ped or something else and also the location and the name and address of the rider if this is known.

Recent Posts




Leave a reply