I am absolutely delighted to announce last night’s charity gin night which was held at The Wheatsheaf in Garstang raised over £300 for my charities which are CRY (The Matthew Hesmondalgh Fund) Rosemere Cancer Foundation and North West Air Ambulance. We had a super evening trying out different flavoured gins and mixes accompanied by a miniature 5 course meal which was absolutely delicious! Thank you to everyone who supported my first charity event.
- Town Council extra-ordinary meeting, 16 September 2019 11th September 2019
- Planning Committee agenda, 16 September 2019 11th September 2019
- Town Council agenda, 16 September 2019 11th September 2019
- Rural Crime 9th September 2019
- Moss Lane Play Park Update 6th September 2019