I am absolutely delighted to announce last night’s charity gin night which was held at The Wheatsheaf in Garstang raised over £300 for my charities which are CRY (The Matthew Hesmondalgh Fund) Rosemere Cancer Foundation and North West Air Ambulance. We had a super evening trying out different flavoured gins and mixes accompanied by a miniature 5 course meal which was absolutely delicious! Thank you to everyone who supported my first charity event.
- Garstang Town Council co-opts two new councillors, and welcomes the youngest person to take on the role in the town’s history. 30th July 2020
- Know exactly where you are in an emergency with what3words, Lancashire police 29th July 2020
- Introducing our new safety in neighbours burglary campaign, Neighbourhood alert 29th July 2020
- Extraordinary meeting of the Town Council, 27 July 2020 22nd July 2020
- Town Council minutes, 20 July 2020 20th July 2020