I am absolutely delighted to announce last night’s charity gin night which was held at The Wheatsheaf in Garstang raised over £300 for my charities which are CRY (The Matthew Hesmondalgh Fund) Rosemere Cancer Foundation and North West Air Ambulance. We had a super evening trying out different flavoured gins and mixes accompanied by a miniature 5 course meal which was absolutely delicious! Thank you to everyone who supported my first charity event.
- Impersonation Fraud Awareness 14th November 2019
- Garstang Fairtrade 25 Years Anniversary 14th November 2019
- Planning Committee agenda, 18 November 2019 13th November 2019
- Town Council agenda, 18 November 2019 13th November 2019
- Mayor of Wyre Civic Dinner – Friday 28 February 2020 12th November 2019