We were thrilled to be invited to the Dementia Cafe’s chippy lunch Wednesday 3rd July at Garstang Library. We were treated to fish, chips and mushy peas prepared by Cllr Jonny Leech and his team at Garstang Fish & Chips. It was so lovely to meet everyone and see the good work that the Dementia Cafe does. We also had a sneak preview of the scarecrow that the group had made for Garstang Scarecrow Festival 5-7th July. The Dementia Cafe is a free drop in centre for those living with dementia and their carers. For more information please contact Cllr Sandra Perkins or email email@example.com. Thank you very much for inviting us and we look forward to seeing you at your Christmas party later on in the year.
- Garstang Town Council: Market Town Working Group: Business email 2 8th July 2020
- Garstang Volunteer Force 6th July 2020
- Lancashire police, an update for the weekend /2/07/2020 2nd July 2020
- Wyre Council – Longer car parking to boost town centre trade 2nd July 2020
- Armed Forces Day 27th June 2020