We were thrilled to be invited to the Dementia Cafe’s chippy lunch Wednesday 3rd July at Garstang Library. We were treated to fish, chips and mushy peas prepared by Cllr Jonny Leech and his team at Garstang Fish & Chips. It was so lovely to meet everyone and see the good work that the Dementia Cafe does. We also had a sneak preview of the scarecrow that the group had made for Garstang Scarecrow Festival 5-7th July. The Dementia Cafe is a free drop in centre for those living with dementia and their carers. For more information please contact Cllr Sandra Perkins or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much for inviting us and we look forward to seeing you at your Christmas party later on in the year.
- Garstang Armed Forces Veterans Breakfast Club 17th October 2019
- Personnel Committee agenda, 21 October 2019 16th October 2019
- Planning Committee agenda, 21 October 2019 16th October 2019
- Town Council agenda, 21 October 2019 16th October 2019
- The Annual Meeting of Garstang Youth Council 7th October 2019