I took my parents to the 2nd Icecream festival in Garstang on Sunday where they enjoyed a refreshing icecream from their farmer neighbours, Brooks Gelato. We had a fabulous day with so many icecream vendors to choose from including local favourites Walling’s icecream and Tootsie’s. It was great to see everyone enjoying themselves. We particularly enjoyed listening to Garstang Ukulele band and splatting Garstang Youth Mayor with a wet sponge for his Mayoral charity. I loved the kite display too, my favourite was the giant octopus! Thank you for asking me along with the Town Crier and Youth Mayor to present the prize to the best dressed shop window. Creative Thread won this prize and very well deserved. Our next stop, Garstang Show 3rd August!
- The NHS Test and Trace service has been launched – Beware of Scams 31st May 2020
- Message from the Mayor, Cllr Elizabeth Webster 21st May 2020
- Temporary road closure on Garstang Road, Barnacre with Bonds on 15/6/2020 until 28/06/20 19th May 2020
- Places of worship and outdoor congregational prayers/gatherings 19/5/2020 19th May 2020
- Annual Town Council minutes, 18 May 2020 18th May 2020