I took my parents to the 2nd Icecream festival in Garstang on Sunday where they enjoyed a refreshing icecream from their farmer neighbours, Brooks Gelato. We had a fabulous day with so many icecream vendors to choose from including local favourites Walling’s icecream and Tootsie’s. It was great to see everyone enjoying themselves. We particularly enjoyed listening to Garstang Ukulele band and splatting Garstang Youth Mayor with a wet sponge for his Mayoral charity. I loved the kite display too, my favourite was the giant octopus! Thank you for asking me along with the Town Crier and Youth Mayor to present the prize to the best dressed shop window. Creative Thread won this prize and very well deserved. Our next stop, Garstang Show 3rd August!
- Garstang Armed Forces Veterans Breakfast Club 17th October 2019
- Personnel Committee agenda, 21 October 2019 16th October 2019
- Planning Committee agenda, 21 October 2019 16th October 2019
- Town Council agenda, 21 October 2019 16th October 2019
- The Annual Meeting of Garstang Youth Council 7th October 2019