Wow, what an amazing day we had at what was the 203rd show! Garstang Show is a special day in the calendar of events in Garstang where the community come together and showcase the best of farming, horticulture and rural life. I was invited along with my consort to enjoy the show and have lunch with the President and Chairman of Garstang Show. We were treated to a fabulous lunch and great company. Thank you so much for your hospitality. We loved walking round and enjoying all the stalls, tents, entertainment and chatting to so many people. We were delighted to bump into Garstang Festival Queen Emily and chatting to John Gillmore (Gilly) from Radio Lancashire. We particularly enjoyed watching the Bolddog Lings and their freestyle motocross display! That was really something! If you haven’t been to this show before I would highly recommend.
- Impersonation Fraud Awareness 14th November 2019
- Garstang Fairtrade 25 Years Anniversary 14th November 2019
- Planning Committee agenda, 18 November 2019 13th November 2019
- Town Council agenda, 18 November 2019 13th November 2019
- Mayor of Wyre Civic Dinner – Friday 28 February 2020 12th November 2019