Wow, what an amazing day we had at what was the 203rd show! Garstang Show is a special day in the calendar of events in Garstang where the community come together and showcase the best of farming, horticulture and rural life. I was invited along with my consort to enjoy the show and have lunch with the President and Chairman of Garstang Show. We were treated to a fabulous lunch and great company. Thank you so much for your hospitality. We loved walking round and enjoying all the stalls, tents, entertainment and chatting to so many people. We were delighted to bump into Garstang Festival Queen Emily and chatting to John Gillmore (Gilly) from Radio Lancashire. We particularly enjoyed watching the Bolddog Lings and their freestyle motocross display! That was really something! If you haven’t been to this show before I would highly recommend.
- Town Council extra-ordinary meeting, 16 September 2019 11th September 2019
- Planning Committee agenda, 16 September 2019 11th September 2019
- Town Council agenda, 16 September 2019 11th September 2019
- Rural Crime 9th September 2019
- Moss Lane Play Park Update 6th September 2019