Wow, what an amazing day we had at what was the 203rd show! Garstang Show is a special day in the calendar of events in Garstang where the community come together and showcase the best of farming, horticulture and rural life. I was invited along with my consort to enjoy the show and have lunch with the President and Chairman of Garstang Show. We were treated to a fabulous lunch and great company. Thank you so much for your hospitality. We loved walking round and enjoying all the stalls, tents, entertainment and chatting to so many people. We were delighted to bump into Garstang Festival Queen Emily and chatting to John Gillmore (Gilly) from Radio Lancashire. We particularly enjoyed watching the Bolddog Lings and their freestyle motocross display! That was really something! If you haven’t been to this show before I would highly recommend.
- Garstang Town Council co-opts two new councillors, and welcomes the youngest person to take on the role in the town’s history. 30th July 2020
- Know exactly where you are in an emergency with what3words, Lancashire police 29th July 2020
- Introducing our new safety in neighbours burglary campaign, Neighbourhood alert 29th July 2020
- Extraordinary meeting of the Town Council, 27 July 2020 22nd July 2020
- Town Council minutes, 20 July 2020 20th July 2020