What a superb evening we had a few weeks ago at the new Italian, Farina & Co raising money for my chosen charities; CRY, North West Air Ambulance and Rosemere Cancer Foundation. We enjoyed a 3 course meal accompanied by live music. The place was absolutely heaving. We couldn’t believe our luck when we realised the one and only Bobby Ball was dining with us and auctioned his famous braces for my chosen charities. We managed to raise over £1000. Thank you to all the staff at Farina’s and Bobby Ball.
- Garstang Armed Forces Veterans Breakfast Club 17th October 2019
- Personnel Committee agenda, 21 October 2019 16th October 2019
- Planning Committee agenda, 21 October 2019 16th October 2019
- Town Council agenda, 21 October 2019 16th October 2019
- The Annual Meeting of Garstang Youth Council 7th October 2019