Apologies for the lateness in this blog! We’ve had a a particularly hectic time. We had a wonderful evening at the Victorian Festival back in December despite the less than ideal weather which doesn’t seem to have stopped since! Here we are dressed up in our Victorian costumes along with Mary Poppins and Bert.
- The NHS Test and Trace service has been launched – Beware of Scams 31st May 2020
- Message from the Mayor, Cllr Elizabeth Webster 21st May 2020
- Temporary road closure on Garstang Road, Barnacre with Bonds on 15/6/2020 until 28/06/20 19th May 2020
- Places of worship and outdoor congregational prayers/gatherings 19/5/2020 19th May 2020
- Annual Town Council minutes, 18 May 2020 18th May 2020