Apologies for the lateness in this blog! We’ve had a a particularly hectic time. We had a wonderful evening at the Victorian Festival back in December despite the less than ideal weather which doesn’t seem to have stopped since! Here we are dressed up in our Victorian costumes along with Mary Poppins and Bert.
- Lancashire moves to Tier 3 coronavirus alert level, Friday 16 October 2020 19th October 2020
- New play equipment installed on Jubilee Gardens following £35k investment, Wyre Council 19th October 2020
- Lancashire Resilience Forum – Adult social care, 14 October 2020 19th October 2020
- Lancashire Resilience Forum 16 October 2020 – Edition 18 19th October 2020
- Town Council agenda, 19 October 2020 14th October 2020